Thursday, October 25, 2012

Moving house...

Well, we're in our new house and more or less sorted! Phew!

It has been an incredibly hard couple of weeks, Stew has been working loads of hours. Thankfully my Dad came to the rescue on a transatlantic jumbo jet! He left today, and I drove him to the airport. Whilst I was there, I decided to go to IKEA to buy another table for my new craft room. Clearly, I hadn't measured so I am now dealing with the fact that it's 2 inches too long for the space. AAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!

I am hoping a brainwave strikes during the night. I really wanted to get up & running tonight but it is not to be. It feels like it's been WEEKS since I stamped!

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear from you! Moving is the worst, I hope you get some time for yourself soon. <3

    ReplyDelete