Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birds

Well I'm keeping up reasonably well with Lori's challenges this week, I am really going to miss them at the end of Apron Strings' birthday month! I really feel like I'm making progress with my scrapbooking.

Anyway here's challenge #16, incorporate round items into your layout. Well, as I am a big fan of circles, bubbles, spots and dots I thought I'd try something a little different. I am quite pleased with the results although the papers aren't really coordinated I still think it works quite well.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Ooooo!! How unique. This turned out really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your idea with all the circles here! Great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked how you incorporated round photos along with your pp circles and stamped circles. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great idea...I might have to scraplift! I agree with you, too about the ASD challenges, I'm going to super miss them, because they are keeping me going. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. First, there'll be more challenges in April. . .so stick around; well I'll take a week off after this constant posting-thing, but still, don't worry, I'll keep you working. :D

    Second, this is a fantastic take not only on the challenge but on the usual square blocks you typically see. I think the papers work fantastically together. Super sweet layout!

    ReplyDelete