Sunday, March 6, 2011

Scrapbooking

This is my entry for the Apron Strings birthday challenge. We had to blindly pick the ingredients on Thursday, then we got the ingredients on Friday.

I chose - Marble Cake, Fudge Filling, Chocolate Icing and Candied Lettering. These turned out to be cardstock of my choice, patterned paper with lines or stripes, ribbon and bling. I really enjoyed the challenge and quite like the results. Thanks Lori! 

I have been doing quite a bit of scrapbooking this month, I am aiming to finish my first ever scrapbook and only have 2 pages to go. I have done 6 layouts already this month!

3 comments:

  1. Cute LO! I like all those overlapping circles - it is really eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Patchi - very cute! I really like the bling around the circle photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby. New Baby. Naked New Baby. Too cute! Great layout. Nice job getting stuff done this week, happy to be part of helping you get closer to getting your album finished.

    ReplyDelete