Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Anniversary Card

Every year, I forget my mum & dad's anniversary. The big day is March 6th, one day before my sister's birthday. So usually, on my sister's birthday, I remember, and of course by then it's too late!

So this year I'm trying to do a bit better with sending cards etc. As I was making my sister's birthday card, I remembered the anniversary! Brilliant! So I made this for them:

The sketch was from Mojo Monday:





And as I have never made a circle card (nor really wanted to - how would it stand up?!) I went with the square.

Supplies:
Ink: Summer Starfruit, Gumball Green
Cardstock: Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Very Vanilla, Whisper White, Crumb Cake
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Serene Silhouettes
Ribbon: Gumball Green stitched satin ribbon
Paper: Print Poetry stack
Other: Apothecary Accents framelits, Edgelits, 1 3/4" circle punch, Dazzling Details

No comments:

Post a Comment