Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Special Delivery!



A friend of mine is having a baby BOY very soon. I actually must get sorted & go through all the clothes I have in the basement to give to her - I have just been stuffing them in randomly. :( She actually used to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator too (before I met her!).

Here's her card:

See the fun bits from the "Sent with Love" bundle? It makes fab cards too! I made the "envelope" from the Scallop Envelope Big Shot die.

This card is for Dynamic Duos #41.




4 comments:

  1. I am totally digging this card! I love that envelope and all the scattered tickets. Thanks for playing with the Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun, unexpected baby card! The tickets are so fun! So glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card!! Love how the tickets are spilling out of the envelope you've created (which looks totally great by the way!). Thanks for playing along with Dynamic Duos this week!

    ReplyDelete