Monday, April 15, 2013

Beautiful Basics & Balti....more!

Just a quick heads-up about Beautiful Basics on Thursday. I am going to attempt to teach the basics of stamping, and we will be making 3 gorgeous cards from scratch. Nope, I'm not going to do all the cutting. Nope, you will not get a lovely little stack of all the pieces you need. YOU are going to LEARN how to do all that, all using one versatile stamp set & punch. Doesn't that sound brill? Well, I still have 3 spots left. A reminder of the details:

Beautiful Basics

Apr 18 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM  (Eastern )

OK so you have a few stamps, a bit of paper & some cardstock. How do you take the next step & turn them into gorgeous hand-made cards? This class is for you if:
 
- you bought stuff and now don't remember what to do with it (!)
- you want some fresh ideas for making the most of your stamps
- you just need a little prod in the right direction
- you just fancy stamping, chatting & giggling with friends
 
Class is $10 (this covers the cost of supplies) and you will come away with 3 gorgeous cards. Please bring your own scissors & adhesive. Place an order of $25 (before shipping & handling) and your class is HALF PRICE. Place an order of $50 (before shipping & handling) and your class is FREE. Can't say fairer than that! :D

I am going to have a sneak peek of one of the cards for you tomorrow. I'd love for you to join us so drop me a line if you're interested.

OK now another Baltimore snap! It was fabulous, and I am now really wanting to go to Convention. Sadly I can't this year, but I very much hope to be there in 2014!

Yup - it had to be done! (l-r) my upline & awesome friend Heather, SHELLI GARDNER (!!!!!!) and me. (If you aren't a stamper, Shelli Gardner is one of the co-founders of Stampin' Up! and a lovely person. I don't hug strangers though!) Spot the Brit - clue, it's all in the teeth! My hair started off all swooshy & straight too, then I had to dash out to a very sunny but very windy Charm City and it all went wrong. However here's a pic of me "mainlining" before kick off, when my hair still looked good! 




Please note, YES I am always that red! I have a naturally pink complexion & don't do makeup. Ever!


Do you like our lanyards? I sewed them with this fantastic tutorial! I fear the SU! fabric may not be around too much longer so if you have your eye on any of our beautiful designs, it might be a good time to stock up. But, what do I know!? :D
 
Right, enjoy your day, think of me as I catch up on chores I missed out on over the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment