Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Where WERE you Bexx?




So, looking at my blog last night I noticed it had been neglected for weeks earlier in late March/April. Well, I was very busy!

Both Jacob and Leo had the same due date (March 30th) however Jacob was 8 days overdue (April 7th 2008 he burst into the world!) and Leo was a planned c-section on March 27th 2012. So, both my boys have birthdays at around the same time. Well, as it was Leo's first birthday, I couldn't let that pass by unnoticed. And Jacob had his little heart set on a Ninjago party.

I thought I'd show a couple of pics from Leo's birthday tonight. I was inspired in the colour scheme by Stampin' Up!'s "Sent with Love" bundle.









Sent With Love Designer Series Paper

I just love this paper & colour scheme! It'll be all gone come April 30th though so if you fancy it, you need to jump on it!

Here was Leo's party. I chose to use pinwheels as the main theme and did a candy buffet. It was a lot of work, but really fun & I was thrilled with the results.


Cake pops! Took ages but tasted divine.


Cupcakes. Not my strength, but my 2013 resolution is to learn to cook a good cupcake. Without a packet mix! 


The boys in the morning before the big do. Jacob chose the tunnel for his pressie for Leo. Leo was very puzzled by the whole concept!

I'll post a few more pics of what I've been up to in the last few weeks over the next few days.



No comments:

Post a Comment