Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Mug Rug

Well I was perhaps a little optimistic in my project planning as I still had two projects on the go which needed finished... I have now finished both but I will have to wait on posting the first as it is a birthday gift!

From this excellent pattern (great value too!). This was my first attempt at applique and I learned a lot. The finishing (particularly the binding) is a bit rubbish but I am still pretty pleased with it!

Jacob has requested chair back pockets to be made ASAP. So I'd better get cracking with my January projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment