Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January Projects







After a fairly hectic few months getting ready for Christmas, I am ready to do some projects for fun!

First up: A sewing project! I found this tutorial on Moda Bake Shop & I am raring to have a go. I love table toppers because you can move them really easily - which is really important with two (three?) messy boys in my house.



Isn't it lovely?I picked up this fabric:

8 Fat Quarters Twice as Nice Spice  by The Quilted Fish Riley Blake Fabric


for a steal at Spice Berry Cottage on Etsy. I know I am short on the green but I have *ahem* quite a bit of fabric lying around if I need to add bits in.

I am also working on my knitting so I might try to get my head around colour changes with this awesome free pattern I found on Craftsy:
Thatched Cottage Zip Up Case free
And finally, I treated myself to this for a little post-Christmas organising:
My plan is to organise my scrapbook cardstock and embellishments by colour. I have a big pile of thickers in no arrangement at all so they are fairly high on the priority list to get sorted! My target is to get more scrapbooking done this year so this should hopefully help as my supplies are currently in chaos.

What projects do you have in mind for January? Fancy setting some targets with me? My plan is to get the above done by January 31st, ready for a new set of projects in February! Join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment