Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hormones & January BRAK

Starting to catch up with my non-Etsy stamping now. Still only made two cards for the shop but I browsed my gallery on Splitcoast Stampers today and there are some designs I think I'll have another go at - so I just need to get on and do them!

Anyway, it's our friends' son's Birthday today, but I just felt so hormonal and weepy that I couldn't go - you know the type of mood that if anyone is kind to you, you'd fall apart? So I sent Stew & Jacob off, had a power nap then woke up feeling a lot better. So I did my January BRAKs. Normally, I seem to get people with birthdays early in the month, so I like to crack on with them the month before. However, luckily for me, they all have late January birthdays this month so I'm safe despite being highly disorganised.

Here is the card anyway. Not my best but the sentiment definitely matches the images!


I also failed to use the light tent & stuff - Stew's camera is beyond me! Oh well. Again, at least it got done! The sentiment is embossed in silver which really makes it stand out. Perhaps if I'd used the light tent you could have seen...

No comments:

Post a Comment