Wednesday, May 23, 2012

4th Card in 3 Days!

Well this 100 cards in 100 days challenge is doing wonders for my mojo! This is my fourth card in 3 days! Really, really need to get cracker-lacking on the old Christmas card challenge though. I uploaded all the cards I made during the last days of pregnancy today and I am caught up, but still have 5 to do for May. If I get on with it, it should be manageable!





Anyway this card is for a good friend who is returning to the UK for good next week. I will miss her and her adorable girls, although we are buying her car so I will think of her every time we get in it! I use Elements of Style tonnes but I usually make a variant of the same card - this time I tried to get out of my box a bit!

Supplies: Elements of Style and Woodgrain stamp sets, Crumb Cake and Early Espresso cardstock, Soft Suede (sponging & Woodgrain) and Early Espresso ink, Versamark & white embossing powder for the flower, Crumb Cake taffeta ribbon and an Antique Brad!

No comments:

Post a Comment