Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Christmas Swirls (In May!)

Well, I didn't make the semi-finals of the CAS DT search. Oh well it was my first try and lots of fun! Anyway as I was browsing the gallery of a former DT member I spotted a card I wanted to CASE. So I did! Made two of these to bring my total for the last 3 days, 6 cards! Wow! They also bring me half way for CCC12 May.





Supplies: Crumb cake cardstock, Deck the Halls DSP (retired), linen thread, Early Espresso ink. Stamps - Elements of Style (again!) and Teeny Tiny Wishes.

2 comments:

  1. This is lovely. Love the layout and the fun use of the swirls and papers! Sorry to hear about the DT, but keep trying. Don't get discouraged. Your work is great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Winnie! I am not discouraged, it was a bit of a "well, it'll be 3 months till I can try again, why not give it a whirl?!" type of impulse anyway. I am not sure I am ready to pin my style down either.

      Thanks again for the comment, you're very kind!

      Delete