Thursday, August 16, 2012

Zonko Malonko

Is what we say when we're SUPER TIRED!

But on the plus side, we're off on our holidays (vacation for all you Yanks!) a week from today! Woooooooooo! If things go to plan, we will be in Emporia, VA this time next week on the long drive down. We're breaking it up over 3 days to make it a bit of a "Road Trip" and to make it easier on the boys. I am very excited, but I really need to get packing. Not sure what exactly to pack into, usually when Brits go on vacation we pack suitcases because we're getting off the island by hook or by crook. However, a driving vacation is a different kettle of fish!

Anyway, I'm sure you'd like me to stop wittering on and show you what I've made today! As I'm tired, this was HARD. But I like the result, it contains a really weak pun, the colour green, and chevron paper. What's not to love!?


Couldn't even be bothered to get the light tent out, so you can't see that the green banner thing is popped up with the pear. Still debating putting a teeny-tiny "You're" on this. But we shall see.

This is ALMOST all SU!. The paper is from the Summer Smooches DSP pack (125409 $10.95). I used Certainly Celery, Lucky Limeade and Always Artichoke. The stamp is from the Perfectly Preserved bundle (it has matching Framelits - squeeeee!). I wasn't sure about investing, but I can think of loads of uses already. And I think there is lots more scope for my side-splitting puns. (129944 $38.95 CM, 129943 $44.95 WM) I've put a diamante (ooops, sorry, rhinestone!) on the pear. Finally the letters are from Basic Grey. I wish SU! did letter stickers. They are fabulous for when you want an unusual and hilariously punny word! :D

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute!

    Did you cut the DSP into strips and arrange them so they switch direction, or does it come like that? *sigh* More DSP on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It comes like that.... Feel free to order as much as you like :>

      Delete
  2. Love it-the color, the chevron, the pun, and CAS look. I guess I would have to say "it's pear-fect." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! The clean lines and the punny sentiment! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pearfect pear perched on your fishtail banner and framed by your fabulous chevron paper! Sensational card, Bexx!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So eye-catching! I love all the greens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it - it's a pearfect card :) I love puns too - maybe it's the Brit in me??

    ReplyDelete