Monday, July 2, 2012

Sunshine

Well I have signed up for Online Card Classes' Stretch Your Stamps class. I just finished the Clean and Simple card class (independently) with the same authors, it was awesome and I am looking forward to this one immensely. I can't wait to get involved and take part with the live stuff. I haven't bought ALL the stamps for the class as some of them I thought I probably had covered (OK, perhaps 10 times over) but I particularly liked Technique Tuesday's Bring on the Sun. I have a friend who's birthday I missed (I suck) who I thought of IMMEDIATELY when I read this quote:

100.64





 I embossed the "Sunshine" word in gold embossing powder using a Versamark pen. I love Ali Edwards' handwriting. I wish mine was nice enough to write my own sentiments but sadly not. I rounded the ends of my scrap strips by using circle punches. And - one last technique (a new one for me) - I spritzed it with Pearl Spray (or something - can't quite remember the name right now but I LOVE it) but clever old me held the card in the top corner - can you see my thumb shadow!!! Doh!


1 comment:

  1. I love this card. The classes you're taking sound like fun.

    ReplyDelete