Friday, July 20, 2012

Wordy Wordy Happy Happy



Heard some TOP SECRET awesome news today. Can't share details (not that you know the people involved anyway!) but I wanted a "So Happy for You" card and I was inspired by Stretch your Stamps' Day 10 (border stamps) and another of Lori's Pinterest challenges (#12):

100.99

Unfortunately the Sahara Sand (possibly my favourite SU! colour) came out green looking. Doubtless the green background didn't help!

Just love that zip stamp. It builds together so I can make as long zips as I like. FUN!

This was the colour inspiration pic from Lori -


I think I actually managed to follow the challenge quite closely on this one, unusually!

I have an idea/cunning plan for Apron Strings' Pinterest challenge #13 too... will have to see if I get chance to put it into action tomorrow.



4 comments:

  1. Super cute with the buttons and zipper, Bexx!! I know someone is going to be thrilled to get your congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card and great job with the Apron Strings challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your zipper stamp is super cute! I really like this color combo. I may have to try making a card myself using these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute. Now I want to know if you got the next challenge done, though. LOL

    ReplyDelete