Thursday, June 28, 2012

Numbering has gone WRONG...

...horribly wrong! I am on 100.60 according to this blog, but 100.61 according to my tracker sheet. So this is 100.60.5. Or something. Ach! Let's just call it 100.61:

Hee hee it's a RILEY! Someone was selling them on BST on SCS so I thought I'd have a go! I found the colouring really difficult, particularly as none of my ProMarkers seem to coordinate. However for my first stab at it, I was pretty pleased! This card is also for a challenge - Mojo Monday 247! It's only taken me until Thursday to upload it.

The papers are Bo Bunny (Back to Basics?) from my stash, as is my ribbon. The sentiment is Hero Arts - I think "A Happy Hello". Had a big sort out of my clear stamps and organised them back into sets so I know where they came from now! Any I couldn't identify I binned. Kept the random ones I liked of course!

In other news, I have pneumonia for the third time in three years! Feeling poo but I hopefully caught it early. And I reckon stamping isn't too strenuous for the invalid. I just have to make sure Leo and Jake stay clear. I have lots of medi in various phases of matter (ex Chemistry teacher!) to make me better.

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear you are not feeling well, wishing you a speedy recovery! I had a several year period where I got pneumonia every year, it takes your immune system a while to recover. And you have had the stress of childbirth on top of that, take care of yourself!