Friday, June 15, 2012

Washi Tape Typewriter

I am such a sheep...

Someone on Splitcoast Stampers was asking about a good place to buy Washi Tape, so of course I had to have a look, and fell in love with this lovely chevron pattern in earthy tones. I am completely NOT usually an earthy tones person but something about this set spoke to me. However, it arrived and I realised I have absolutely no idea what to use Washi tape for. This is what happens when I try to restrict spending, I buy bits and bobs of stuff that I think I can get away with for other uses... I have a problem. Anyway! The card!

100.38:






Supplies for 100.38: Just My Type stamp set, Bitty Banners framelits, Night of Navy, More Mustard and Soft Suede cardstock, Botanical Gazette and Marina Mist DSP, Night of Navy 1/8" taffeta ribbon, small heart and spiral border punches. 

Seriously love this one. Stole the tag & bow idea from this card I CASEd from Nat last week, the layout was from here. I am discovering lots of challenge blogs & sites from browsing the other 100in100ers' blogs. The issue for me is time at the moment. Oh well. 



2 comments:

  1. Bexx, your typewriter card is great! I love the colors, makes for a handsome, versatile card. I have not bought any Washi Tape, but I would have been drawn to the bold chevron pattern also!

    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  2. The washi tape is awesome!?!? Where did you find it? I am on a chevron kick lately. Great colors on the card.

    ReplyDelete