Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Silver, no, blue linings!

100.58:






I have NEVER made as white a card as this! I usually manage to smear ink all over any large areas of white space, usually somewhere that you just can't hide it. But, as I really didn't use a lot of ink here, I managed to avoid that pitfall!

The clouds are layers of Marina Mist cardstock with a top layer of white Bristol paper. I tried to give the card a bit more dimension by altering the amount of layers for each cloud. However I'm not sure it really worked! The idea came from the card class I am currently taking. It has only taken me a week to do the first 3 days!

I like the idea behind this card, but I really don't have a lot of dies. I find it really hard to choose a die I think I'll get a lot of use out of. These clouds have been used A LOT though. What's your favourite and most versatile die?

1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing card! My favorite dies are the simple ones, nested circles and squares.

    ReplyDelete