Wednesday, June 27, 2012

S{ick}

100.59:

There are a few of us Brits here in Southern Maryland. Most of them I don't know as well as I should! Anyway another English lady was pregnant at the same time as me, and had a little girl soon after Leo was born. Sadly the lady has a history of heart problems and she is now in hospital. We are all hoping she makes a swift recovery.

Here's my card for her. I recently rescued this stamp set (True Friend) from the eBay bag and I'm glad I did, it's always been one of my favourites. The sentiment is from Word Play.





In other news, I sold another card on Etsy tonight, completely out of the blue. Woooo!

I have lots more cards to post here and on Etsy, but my photographer isn't very keen at the moment! We had a total battle with Jacob going to bed (the usual control issue and everything having to be done exactly in sequence, by the correct people, at the correct moments), and picked tonight of all nights to have a go at sleep training Leo. Errr, that went very badly. Needless to state, Daddy caved (though I was close) and Leo is now snuggled up by my leg, as per usual. Hmmm.

1 comment:

  1. I love your CAS style of cards! The colors on this one are great and I love that True Friend set. Congrats on the Etsy sale!! Good for you!!!!

    Tricia

    ReplyDelete